As an Operation Manager, I want to update the due date of a workflow instance while analyzing my process metrics, so that I can have more options to act and solve problems to optimize my operation while analyzing its metrics.
Please view in the Editor mode to see comments/states in the frame name in ( ).
Today, the option to update the due date of a task in Liferay Workflow is only allowed through the "My Workflow Tasks" screen, where users can assign to themselves the available tasks for their roles and update the due date of their tasks.
The goal of this feature is to also allow users to take this action while analyzing the Workflow Metrics of the process. Users should be able to select and update the due date of instances' tasks in the list of instances of the Workflow Metrics.
- 1- Given a process built on Liferay Workflow with one or more instances open and registered, when the users is seeing the Instance Listing screen of the Process Workflow Metrics, then the user should be able to choose an instance to update the due date of one or more of its tasks;
- Completed instances should not be available for due date update.
- 2- Given an instance with two or more task open, when the user selects to update the due date of the instance in the Workflow Metrics, then the user should be able to select which tasks of the selected instance should be have the due date updated;
- If there is only one open task in the instance, there is no need to prompt the user for the selection of tasks.
- 3- Given that the user selected a workflow instance with more than one open task to have its due date updated, when the user selects one or more of those tasks and chooses a new due date to be updated, then the new due date selected and comments (if any applied) should be set for all selected tasks;
- If the new due date isn't valid for any of the chosen tasks, the due date of that task should not be updated and the user should be notified.
- 4- Given a Workflow Process configured in Liferay, when the user is updating the due date of a task of the process through the Workflow Metrics, then update due date action through the Workflow Metrics should respect the same limitations, constraints and business rules that exists for updating due date of instances though "My Workflow Tasks";
- Users that doesn't have permission to update the due date of a task in the "My Workflow Tasks" also should not be able to update the due date of a task in the Workflow Metrics.
- 6- Given a user updating the due date of a Workflow Tasks in the Workflow Metrics, when the user finishes the process of updating the due date of one or more tasks in the Workflow Metrics, then users should be informed that the update occurred successfully;
- If problems occurred, the users should also be notified about the problems.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature