Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
1. Set up a vanilla 7.0.x/7.1.x
2. Place a Web Content Display portlet on a Page.
3. Click on + icon from the upper right of the portlet and add basic web content.
4. Press F12 to open the Console and under "Elements" observe the following value "z-index".
z-index displays a value of 1200 or a bit higher
5. Click on the 3 dots on the upper right of the Portlet and select "Edit web content" and close it.
Checkpoint: Observe that the value of z-index increases.
6. Repeat step 5 until the value of z-index is higher than 1210
7. Edit web content and in the Content field double click until you see the + icon.
8. Click it and try to click on "Insert Image"
Actual Result: The popup to select a file does not appear and the z-index value is 1210
Expected Result: The popup should appear in order to add a file.