Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Set up a bundle and start it
- Create a new site
- Create a structure name 'struct1' in the new site, add more than 20 text fields (drag & drop one, keep clicking on '+' button to add new ones).
- Add a template to it (doesn't have to contain all text fields)
- Create a widget page and an Asset Publisher on it
- Configure Asset Publisher:
- In 'Source' section, select 'Asset Type' as 'Web Content Article'
- For 'Web Content Article Structures', select 'struct1'
- Check 'Filter by Field' and click 'Select'
- Go to the 2nd page and select a field, add a value and click 'Apply'
Expected: the filter field name and value is shown in the AP configuration form. When clicking on 'Save', the setting is actually saved in portlet settings.
Actual: no filter field name and value is shown in AP configuration form. Clicking on 'Save' doesn't update the filter in the portlet settings.
- Can be reproduced in master and 7.2 with only one field and no pagination. Basically, the filter can't be set at all.
- In 7.0 and 7.1, it only works correctly when pagination is not used (no other page is selected, number of items is not updated). Basically, it only works for items on the first page.
- In 7.0.x, the second popup is rendered in select_structure_field.jsp. When clicking on 'Apply', this event handler should write back the filter values to the AP config form: configuration_dynamic.jsp#L793. When the pagination is changed, this handler is not called for some reason.