Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Fix Version/s: 7.2.X
Steps to reproduce:
- In Liferay DXP site go to People -> Membership_s, _Users tab.
- Click Add button and select a existing user to become a member of the site.
- Click on the three dots of this new user -> Assign new site Roles, and select Site Administrator role. Click 'Done'.
- Click again on Assign new site Roles for this user and unselect Site Administrator. Click 'Done'
Expected result: After saving, no site roles are assigned to the user.
Current result: 'Done' button is disabled. If there is no role selected, 'Done' button is always disable, so you cannot remove all roles from a user from this option.
- Not reproducible in master.
- After applying
LPS-104263to 7.2.x, the behaviour is the expected.