Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services > Mobile Device Rules
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Sites > Sites
- Add a new Blank Site
- Within the new Blank Site, navigate to Site Administration > Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a Mobile Device Family and a Classification Rule
- Add a new page "MDR Page" with template "Full Page Application" to the "New Site"
- Navigate to the "MDR Page" Configure page
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Disable "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" under Mobile Device Rules panel
- Add the Device Family from step 2
- Add an Action for that Device Family
- Select Type: Redirect to Site
- Select Site: New Site
What should happened:
Options to pick which page to redirect should appear after picking an action.
What actually happened:
After picking an action, there isn't any option until the config is saved and edit again.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.6. Portal master GIT ID: 7ce7ab20a3835fe3634c284e434a175a6dc0c95a