Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services > Mobile Device Rules
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a new Device Family by clicking the blue +
- Fill in Name and Description.
- Add Classification Rules
- Navigate to Site Builder > Pages
- Add a new Page with template "Full Page Application"
- Navigate to the "MDR Page" Configure page
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Disable "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" under Mobile Device Rules panel
- add device family from step 2.
- Add an action for the Device Family
- Select Type: Layout Template Modifications
- Select Layout Template: 2-1-2 Columns
- Go to Site and navigate to "MDR Page"
What should happened:
Layout should be different for every options
What actually happened:
All layouts look the same.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.6. Portal master GIT ID: 7ce7ab20a3835fe3634c284e434a175a6dc0c95a