The segments editor fails when the user introduces a special character value in the input combined with spaces.
The problem only occurs when the special character is in the second part of the value.
- PASSED: (firstName eq '+/?%#& test')
- FAILED: (firstName eq 'test +/?%#&')
Those special characters are the following:
|Special character||Special meaning||Hexadecimal value|
|+||Indicates a space (spaces cannot be used in a URL).||%2B|
|/||Separates directories and subdirectories.||%2F|
|?||Separates the actual URL and the parameters.||%3F|
|%||Specifies special characters.||%25|
|&||A separator between parameters specified in the URL.||%26|
NOTE: Unskipped test from odata.es.js:157
Manual test in Portal
- Create a user with firstName = 'Test +/?%#&'
- Create a new segment where the fistName must be equals to 'Test +/?%#&' and save
- Back in the list of available segments select the one created in the previous step
- Check that the matching members are still shown but not the configured property (lastName)