As an execution manager, I want to apply filters on the bulk reassign workflow instances from overloaded users, so that I can choose the exactly steps I want to reassign
The Workflow Metrics is capable of helping users understand predict delivery times and understand which participants are meeting the expected deadlines at each stage of the process. However, when a bottleneck is found due to a couple of users being overloaded with tasks, one of the main actions that execution managers may need is reassign some of those tasks to other user that are idle or less overloaded.
This Story aims to allow users to choose a multiple instance in the Workflow Metrics instance list screen and reassign them to another user.
1- User should be able to mark the checkboxes of one or more instances in the "Workflow instances list screen" and bulk reassign all tasks of those instances to another user;
2- The bulk reassign option should be available in all and any "Workflow instances list screen", doesn't matter how the user did access it;
3- The reassign option should open a modal, according to the mockups, and list all the pending (open) tasks associated with each and all instances selected. This screen should also let the user select which tasks he desires to reassign to another user;
- The user should be able to filter this task list screen per Assignee or per Step.
- Process Step: values will be received dynamically, based on workflow steps from the previously selected instances;
- All filter options should be ordered alphabetically;
- Users should be able to select multiple filter options;
- Users should be able to combine filter queries;
- REMOVING SEARCH FIELD FROM THE SCOPE TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL ITEMS PAGE (which there is no search field)
- If dropdown menu is higher than 496px it should have a search bar on it (as specified on Figma component page);
- The filter query should only be applied after the user moves the cursor out of the dropdown card;
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated according to filter options;
4- After selecting the tasks he wishes to reassign, the user should be redirected to a second screen, in which he can either:
- 4.1- Choose a new assignee for all the tasks;
- This option should let the user select only assignees that are compatible with all selected tasks;
- 4.2- Choose a new assignee for each task individually tasks
- This option should let the user choose the assignee of each task. The system should only allow user to select the assignees that are compatible with the task.
5- [Nice to have] If feasible, when listing the compatible new assignees for that instance, the system could also inform how many Workflow tasks are assigned for each user of the list in that moment.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.