7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
In the Calendar Widget, when in the 'Month' view if you click on a day and add an event then uncheck "All Day", the default starting time of the event is UTC timezone instead of the calendar's configured timezone.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Startup a clean instance of Liferay.
2) Add the Calendar widget to the home page and confirm the calendar's timezone is configured to the your timezone.
3) Switch to the 'Month" view.
4) Click on any day of the month.
5) Click 'edit.'
6) Observe that 'All Day' is already checked.
7) Uncheck 'All Day.'
8) Observe that the default time of the event is set hours later.
The default event time after un-checking 'All Day' is as close to the current hour as possible OR 'Add Event' button's defaulted time is the same as clicking any day of the month with 'All Day' unchecked.
The default event time after un-checking 'All Day' is hours in the future OR 'Add Event' button's defaulted time is different from the defaulted time when clicking any day of the month with 'All Day' unchecked.
Reproduced on Branch:
Reproduced on Master: