Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP2, 220.127.116.11 DXP SP1
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Web Content Display widget
When embedding a Web Content Display portlet in theme header and render a content using a user-defined structure/template, cannot submit a form which does not stay in a portlet (Update password form).
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Structure and Template with a Text input field.
- Create a web content article with this Structure and Template.
- Deploy the header-theme.war (or header-theme-73x.war for master) and apply this theme to the portal. It's a theme in which Web Content Display is embedded in the header tag.
- Select the web content article to display in embedded portlet.
- Create a new user in the portal and login with this new user. In the user completion process, when you try to update the password.
- User can update password and going forward with next step.
- User stuck at update password form.
- UI inspecting shows that the form is using the portlet namespace from Web Content Display portlet.
- master 922f6258ae2a3255f72d4b9e9a7330ab91191e3f
- 7.2.x 23419eb3bf6e883c64b2560f7be4444547e8093f
- DXP 7.2 SP1