7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
The modal overlay does not cover browser screen after being resized, while browser zooming to 75%.
Steps to reproduce:
- For Windows 10 users, make sure the OS display zoom setting is set to 100%. Check with Windows Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout > 100%
- Start a clean bundle.
- Open a browser with unminimized.
- Access http://localhost:8080
- Set browser zoom to at least 75%. Then reload page.
- Click Sign in to show modal form.
- Resize browser window to increase dimensions.
Modal window does not cover whole browser screen, and we can interact with objects behind it.
Modal window covers whole browser screen regardless of being resized and cannot interact with objects behind it.
- Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. CSE reported reproducible in Max OS.
- Chrome 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- master 41fa17c73020f6e6fa3c4a597a687afd788f41c4
- 72x 23419eb3bf6e883c64b2560f7be4444547e8093f
71x 20ed61deffcebb584b24102fcf5ebd9639d2aa43, DXP 7.1 SP2, DXP-5-7110
Not reproduced with:
- Firefox 71.0 (64-bit) in Windows 10, IE11
Investigated result: the issue comes from LiferayModal component, which actually was cause by /o/frontend-js-web/aui/widget-modality/widget-modality.js from AUI.
We may need to communicate with FEI team to see if this could be fixed?