Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Language widget
- Create a new content page, called page01.
- Add an Asset Publisher to page01 and configure Asset Link Behavior to View in Context.
- Create another content page, called page02.
- Add an Asset Publisher to page02 and configure Asset Link Behavior to Show Full Content and Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page.
- Add a Language Selector portlet to page02.
- Create a new basic web content, called bwc01, and choose page02 as its specific display page template.
- Request the url http://localhost:8080/es/-/bwc01
- In the Language Selector portlet, select the English language.
Expected: The web content is shown correctly and the portal language has changed back to English.
Observed: There's a message of Not Found (This requested resource could not be found) and the url is http://localhost:8080/-/bwc01/-/bwc01