Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Steps to Reproduce
- Set up your Liferay environment to use CKEditor in all areas of Liferay (only web content is needed, but this will happen in any repeatable HTML field in Liferay):
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP (Site) > Web Content
- In Web Content, click on the Structures tab, then create a new structure
- Add a separator field
- Add an HTML field, nest it in that separator field.
- Click the separator field, access its properties, and set "Repeatable" to "Yes".
- Save the structure
- Create a new web content article based on that structure
- Click the + button next to the separator field
- In the top HTML field, add content: "Example A"
- In the bottom HTML field, add content: "Example B"
- Drag and drop the bottom separator field.
HTML field remains filled.
HTML field is now empty.