7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
While a lot of multi-line formatting inside of a table cell cannot be preserved when using ckeditor_creole due to creole's limited syntax, regular line breaks can be preserved by using double backslashes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System settings > Wiki
- Change the Creole Editor to ckeditor_creole
- Navigate to Site (Liferay DXP) > Content > Wiki
- Click on the Main wiki.
- Edit the FrontPage of the main Wiki.
- Add a table (any size)
- Add some text to the table.
- In any cell hit the enter key and then the backspace key.
- Hit the "Source" button twice to toggle to source mode, and then back to wysiwyg mode