Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Fragments Toolkit
Git Pull Request:
What problem did the customer find?:Fragment Thumbnail not imported with command: npm run import
What do you think is the root cause? (if known):unknown
Proposed solution (if any):none at this time
This issue appears to be possibly related to
In a terminal session if we try manually importing the fragment, the thumbnail is not displayed in the UI though present in the build file: liferay-fragments.zip.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a fragment project yo liferay-fragments within the $/tomcat/bin directory
- Add a new fragment collection npm run add-collection
- Add a new fragment npm run add-fragment
- Copy an image named thumbnail.png into the fragment's directory
- Edit the fragment's fragment.json to add the following attribute: "thumbnailPath": "thumbnail.png"
- Package the fragment for distribution npm run compress
- Note a zip file is generated in builds directory
- Start liferay-dxp-7.2.10-ga1 bundle and login
- Open a terminal session from the liferay-fragment project folder you created
- run the command npm run import
The fragment imports in full and appears in the UI upon browser refresh.
The fragment imports and appears upon browser refresh but the thumbnail is missing.
- 7.2.x private (38f3419bd23cb8dc152ca3bcc2ce79d21ea4cca2)
- liferay-dxp-7.2.10-ga1 bundle
Tested importing via the UI, this was successful. Using the command line no changes appeared post browser refresh.