Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Documents & Media
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login with default liferay admin
2. Add the Documents and Media Portlet on welcome page
3. Add a few basic documents (e.g. doc1, doc2, other1)
4. Notice that for each thumbnail you have a checkbox, and the moment you start ticking those checkboxes, a bar appears at the top, with a few bulk actions that you can perform with the selected documents (lock, unlock, recycle bin,..)
5. De-select the documents, and search for something in the serach bar (e.g. "doc").
6. Notice that the displayed results (doc1 and doc2) also have those checkboxes. However, if you tick them nothing happens.
Expected: Since the management toolbar is removed for search results due to
LPS-68055, the checkboxes for the results should not appear as they have no function at the moment.