Setup Wizard doesn't update default company webid and mx domain in case you leave default database.
Default company webid is sucessfully updated to admin email domain in case you configure a external database in setup wizard, because it is stored in company.default.web.id property of portal-setup-wizard.properties file. That file is read because a restart is asked after finishing the setup wizard.
Steps to reproduce
- Start a clean Liferay without portal-ext.properties configuration
- Setup Wizard will be displayed
- Configure admin email: [email protected]
- Leave Hypersonic as default database
- Click Finish configuration and fill in all user and password information
- Go to "Control Panel" => "Configuration" => "Virtual Instances"
- Check Web ID and Mail Domain:
- : both webid and mail domain are example.com
- : both webid and mail domain are liferay.com
- If you follow same steps but you configure an external database (MySQL instead Hypersonic), the issue is not reproduced, both webid and mail domain will be example.com