Affects Version/s: Master
Setup Wizard doesn't update default company webid and mx domain in case you leave default database.
Default company webid is sucessfully updated to admin email domain in case you configure a external database in setup wizard, because it is stored in company.default.web.id property of portal-setup-wizard.properties file. That file is read because a restart is asked after finishing the setup wizard.
Steps to reproduce
- Start a clean Liferay without portal-ext.properties configuration
- Setup Wizard will be displayed
- Configure admin email: email@example.com
- Leave Hypersonic as default database
- Click Finish configuration and fill in all user and password information
- Go to "Control Panel" => "Configuration" => "Virtual Instances"
- Check Web ID and Mail Domain:
- : both webid and mail domain are example.com
- : both webid and mail domain are liferay.com
- If you follow same steps but you configure an external database (MySQL instead Hypersonic), the issue is not reproduced, both webid and mail domain will be example.com