Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
1) Create a form with 5 text fields:
- A simple Text Field without autocomplete and required setting
- A required Text Field
- A required Text Field with multiple lines
- A Text Field with autocomplete enabled
- A Text field with autocomplete enabled and marked as required
2) Place the Form portlet on the page and configure the previously created Form to be displayed
3) Sign Out
4) Start typing into the Text Fields while quickly switching between them using your mouse
Actual result: Some keystrokes won't work.
Obs: The issue happens very rarely.
Reproduced on 7.2.x-private @ 783c64f23ce754a4700c3216d8df717f03235194b0bbf1aef9cb3893ec9723d5
Reproduced on master-private @ 3a321b853098dacb781471e7ff8bdfeb43d930d89af8f8e7c6a2ef77c83921f1
|Create testfixes for LPS-106870.||Closed|