Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP89, 7.0.X, 7.1.10 DXP FP16, 7.1.X, 7.2.10 DXP FP2, 7.2.10 DXP FP4, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: JS APIs and Utilities > Frontend JS Web API
Configuring RSS widget with multiple feeds works fine until the undo feature is used. The undo adds in blank entries upon activation.
1) Add an RSS widget to a widget page
2) Configure ... Add two feeds and save
3) Delete the two feeds using the remove buttons
4) Use the undo feature twice
5) A third blank entry now appears
Removing blank entries adds the entry to the undo history, causing multiple undo actions to accumulate. Once enacted those undo actions then duplicate out blank entry fields.
Adding that many RSS feeds would have the portlet unable to process and render a UI in a reasonable timeframe which is narrowing from 8 seconds to 5.