Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services > Mobile Device Rules
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Site Administration > Configuration > Mobile Device Families.
- Add two new Device Family: test device family and test device family2.
- Add Classification Rule for each Device Family.
- Go Site Builder > Pages.
- Add a new page.
- In the page's Advance tab, expend Mobile Device Rules panel.
- Disable option "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages".
- Select created two Device Families.
- Assert that button Manage Rule Priorities and column Proprity appear.
- Assert that test device family has priority 0 and test device family has priority 1.
- Click Manage Rule Priorities button and change the priority.
- Save and close the frame.
- Check the priority in table.
In table should display the new priority of the two Device Families.
In table still display the old priority.
Refreshing page or clicking Save button can fix this.