Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new FileEntryType named "Asturias"
- Create a new folder and configure it to use this FileentryType as default
- Opened Content > Categories and selected "Add vocabulary"
- Under Associated Asset Types selected Document, select "asturias" and pulled the Required toggle to Yes
- Added a Category to the Vocabulary
- Went to Blogs and clicked "Add new Blog Entry"
- Clicked on "Select File" in the upper drag and drop area
- Clicked on the tab "Documents and Media" in the popup
- Clicked on Select File to upload
Expected result: It should either be possible to select Categories manually during the upload, or upload option should not be present at all.
Actual result: Document cannot be selected. It should behave as described in #