As a power user, I want to see my App Builder's widgets categorized per App, so that I can easily find the App widget that I need to place on my portal page.
When deploying one or more Apps as Widget, the current version of Liferay is grouping all widgets from all apps under the same group in the available widgets list, the "App Builder" group. However, this isn't the best way of organizing it, once a customer can have several Apps with several widgets, it can become a mess.
The solution is the system to create a group/category of widgets per App, meaning each App shall create a group in the available widgets list, containing all widgets related to that app.
- Given that one or more App was deployed as Widget in App Builder, when a user accesses the list of available widgets to place it on a page, then the system should list the AppBuilder's Widgets grouped per App deployed.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)