Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Fragment Administration
Steps to reproduce:
- Before starting the server, include the following property in the file portal-ext.properties:
- Configure and run a reverse proxy to point to your Liferay instance. If you choose to use NGINX, make sure to use the following configuration:
What this will do is create a webserver that listens to the port 80, and redirects every request made for its address that has the subpath "/public" to your Liferay's address and port. In the case above, the Liferay instance is located on the same address as the NGINX server and listens to the port 8080;
- After starting the Liferay instance, access it by going to the URL http://localhost/public if you're using the same machine where the NGINX is running;
- Login as administrator and go to the Site's Site Builder > Pages;
- Click to add a Public Page;
- Select Blank;
- Give a name to it and add it;
- On the sidebar, click on Fragments, then Basic Components.
No thumbnail was found.
Liferay should be able to fully load the respective thumbnails.