Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site's Content > Forms > Element Sets;
- Click to create a new Element Set;
- Drag any field to its body and label it as you wish (remember the Field Name value, under the Label setting, when you complete labelling the field);
- Save the Element Set;
- Go back to Forms and click to create a new Form;
- On the sidebar, click on the tab Element Sets and drag the Element Set just created to the Form's body;
- Click on the field brought by the Element Set and check its Field Name.
The Field Name should remain the same as configured on the Element Set. If there's already a field inside the Form's body with the same Field Name, Forms should append an incremental number to the new one.
Regardless of existing or not a field with the same Field Name, Forms will append a six character random identifier to the Field Name configured on the Element Set.