Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start two Liferay's, and deploy the WSRP portlet..
2. Deploy attached sample .jar to the Producer Bundle.
3. In the Producer Liferay, go to Control Panel -> WSRP Admin -> Producers
4. Click on +, and put any name, and select Test and move it to Current. Click on Save.
5. Copy the resulting URL.
6. Go to the Liferay Consumer -> Control Panel -> WSRP Admin -> Consumers
7. Click on +, put any name, and paste the Producer URL into the URL field. Click on Save.
8. Click on the three dots next to the Consumer you created -> Manage Portlets.
9. Click on +, put any name, and select the Test portlet from the Remote Portlet list. Click on Save.
10. Go to any page (still in the Liferay Consumer), and add the Test portlet, which you will find under WSRP.
Note that it displays the CSS styling.
11. Restart the Liferay Consumer instance or Refresh the page.
12. Go back to the page where you added the WSRP portlet.
Actual Result: The portlet will have lost the CSS styling.
Expected Result: The portlet retains the CSS styling.