Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new site
- Activate local staging for the site
- Go to Site Builder > Pages
- Create a new Content Page and give it a name
- Add a Heading fragment to the page, but don't publish the page. Press the "<" icon, and go to the last screen (pages admin view). The layout will show up as "draft"
- Go to Publishing > Staging and create a new publication
- Go to live and check the pages admin view (the layout will be in draft mode)
- Go back to staging site, and this time, publish the page (in the admin view, it will not show as draft).
- Publish the site again, and go again to the live site to the pages admin view
Expected result: Page will not be shown in draft state
Actual result: Page is shown in draft state