Epic containing all the User Stories to implement the possibility to create fieldset among AppBuilder objects.
It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
As an App Adm, I want to save and reuse a group of fields as a fieldset in my object and form views, so that I can speed up the creation of multiple objects and forms that shares a same specific set of fields;
- Create new fieldset from a section
- Create a new field from the sidebar tab
- Reuse an existing fieldset
- Edit an existing fieldset
- Propagate changes made in an existing fieldset
- Delete an existing fieldset
- Propagate deletion on fieldset
- Place a fieldset inside another fieldset
- Properties in a fieldset (repeatable, show as section and collapsible)
- "Detach" fieldset from an object