As an App Adm, I want to create a fieldset from a section
It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to create a new Fieldset structure from a existing section of fields
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Create new fieldsets while in a form builder that has an existing section, by requesting the system to save the section as a new fieldset.
- 1- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object and the Form View has a section of fields in it, when a users clicks in the kebab menu of the section and clicks in the option to save the section as a fieldset, then the system should save the group of fields of the section as a new fieldset.
- 2- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object and that he just created a new Fieldset Structure from a Section, when he clicks on the "Fieldset" tab of the right sidebar, then the system should list for the user the saved fieldsets that are available for him, including the one that was just created from a Section.
- Fieldsets should not be object scoped, users should be able to share fieldsets across objects.
- 3- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object, when the user includes a new section or fieldset in the Object, then the system should show all of the fieldset's fields in the Object sidebar as a group.
- User should be able to collapse and expand the fields of the fieldset in the Object sidebar.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature