It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to automatically propagate changes made in a saved fieldset to all Views/Structures that are using the fieldset.
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Have the changes made in a fieldset structure automatically propagated to all existing objects and forms views that are using that fieldset.
1- Given that a user is updating the changes made on an existing fieldset, when a user finishes the changes and clicks on the "Save" button, then the system should automatically propagate the changes made in the fieldset to the Objects/Forms that are linked to the fieldset.
2- Given that a user deleted a field in fieldset, when a user finishes the changes and clicks on the "Save" button, then the system should warn the user that the propagation may delete data permanently.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature