It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to create Fieldset structure that cotains anothers Fieldset (nested fieldsets).
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Check the list of saved fieldsets available to be inserted in the new fieldset structure that is being created;
- Use a fieldset to compose another fieldset.
- 1- Given that a user is creating a new Fieldset Structure, when he clicks on the "Fieldset" tab of the right sidebar, then the system should list for the user the available Fieldsets of his DXP instance.
- Users should not be able to access the option to create new fieldset structure when in a fieldset structure builder screen.
- 2- Given that a user is creating a new Fieldset Structure and that he has others Fieldset structure already saved in his DXP Instance, when the users drags the existing Fieldset Structure and places in the canvas of the new Fieldset Structure, then the existing fieldset should be included (nested) in the definition of the new Fieldset structure;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature