It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to customize the layout of an instance of a Fieldset in the Object/View.
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Handle the Fieldset in the Form View as a group, allowing users to move (drag and drop) the group of fields as a whole in the view;
- Change the size and position of the field within the fieldset.
- 1- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object and the Form View has a fieldset in it, when a user clicks to drag inside the area of the fieldset, then the user should be able to move/drag and change the position of the fields as a group in the Form View.
- The changes made in the instance should not impact the layout of the master fieldset.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature