It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to ungroup/detach a fieldset that is being used in a Form and turn it back to a section with loose fields (unattached from any fieldset structure).
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Turn an existing Fieldset in a Form View back to be a simple Section without any connection to a Fieldset structure;
- The fields should be kept as part of the Object structure and no data should be lost.
- 1- Given a user in a Form View with a Fieldset in it, when a user clicks in the Fieldset and chooses the option to ungroup it, *then the system should transform the fieldset back to a section and keep the fields loose in the Objects' definition (without being connected to any fieldset).
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature