As a Power User, I want to use DDM Forms Fields to store values for each supported localization
The System Management team wants to add better localization support to Liferay System Settings UI and in order to that, they need some of their configuration fields to be able to store values for each supported localization, something that our current Forms Text Fields are not capable yet. An example of it is the "System Settings> Web Content > Site Scope: Service", where users should be able to store different email service values for each support localization.
To solve this problem, we should include the new field on Forms capable of storing different values (strings) for each supported localization.
Users should be able to:
- Place a DDM field on his form capable of storing values (strings) for each supported localization;
- Identify the fields that are value-localizable (in the builder and when rendered);
- Define value for each supported locale when filling a form with the new field;
- Read/See the values stored in the field for each localization when viewing and retrieving entries.
Note: this new field should not be available on Forms portlet or AppBuilder, it should be optional and available only for the System Management or other products that are leveraging on the DDM engine.
- Given that a user needs to create a form with one or more value-localizable fields, when the user decides to build the form using DDM, then the user should be able to add a DDM field capable of storing string values for each supported localization on his form.
- Given that a user created a form with DDM that has a value-localizable field, when a user is filling the form created, then the user should be able to identify that the field allows submission of values for each supported localization.
- Given that a user created a form with DDM that has a value-localizable field, when a user is filling the form created, then the user should be able to define a string value for each supported localization of the form.
- Given that a user created a form with DDM that has a value-localizable field and that he already has submissions stored for the value-localizable field, when the user accesses a place containing the records/entries stored by the form, then the user should be able to see/read the value that was stored for each localization.
- Given that the value-localizable field was implemented, when a user accesses a Liferay portlet that leverages on DDM, then the value-localizable field should not be automatically available for the users.
- The field should be optional, each portlet owner should be able to define if he wants or not to have this new field available in his product.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)