Workflow Metrics reindex option is different from the reindex from the other entities of the Search Settings. Because they are not persisted in the database, we were advised to move it out of there and place it elsewhere, most likely inside some Workflow Metrics settings.
This Story aims to define the new place for this configuration and a solution capable of offering the user option to:
- Reindex all data (Metrics and SLA);
- Reindex only the Metrics data;
- Reindex only SLA data;
- Reindex the individual points:
- SLA Instances Results
- SLA Tasks Results
- Waiting on Russ to give some feedback on the error message and loading tooltip message.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)