Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Alloy Editor
Fairly simple test, text below and trying to action sup and sub on the "c". Pasting content content containing sup and sub from file attached also doesn't work:
"We must avoid 2c warming"
1) Install Alloy Editor Manager
2) Navigate to Control Panel > System Settings > Alloy Editor
3) Enable super and subscript
4) Save the configuration, navigate to a portlet with AE like blogs
5) Try to write content that contains sup and sub
Even the HTML isn't being added for sub or sup.
Hiding features in Alloy Editor means they are likely to go untested and so when users do try to configure the editor to include these features, there's little chance these features will be working.
Alloy Editor needs resources assigned.