Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site's Content & Data > Forms;
- Add a new Form containing 3 fields: field1, field2, field3;
- Publish it;
- Enter the Form's URL and submit an entry;
- Go back to edit the Form and change the order of fields like so: field2, field3, field1;
- Continue editing the Form and now change the label of the field2 to field2.1 (important: make sure the field's name stays the same as it was before changing the label. Change it back manually to what it was before, if necessary);
- Save the Form;
- Go again to the Form's URL and submit a new entry;
- Go back to Site's Content & Data > Forms and click to view the entries of that Form;
- Export to CSV.
The resultant file should have the following field labels in their respective order: field2.1, field3, field1.
The resultant file maintains the order of fields as first save: field1, field2.1, field3.