Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new form and put a Date field on it. Publish it.
2. Create a German translation for the form and save it.
3. Place the form into a Form portlet on a page.
4. Change your display language to German (from Account Settings).
5. Go to the page with the form.
6. Click on the date picker icon to the right of the field.
Result: Notice that the week starts with Sunday (So-ntag)
Expected: In German speaking countries, like Germany, or in this customer's case, Switzerland, the week's first day is usually considered to be Monday. Therefore, when viewing the date picker in the German locale, the week should start with Monday. (and of course, this should be generalized for any locale - this is just a specific example with the German locale)