- Log in as admin
- Navigate to Product Menu / Content / Web Content
- Create a new folder and a Basic Web Content in the root folder
- Inside the new folder, create a new Basic Web Content and a subfolder as well
- Inside the subfolder, create another new Basic Web Content
- Apply filter 'Mine' or 'Recent'
Only filter/list documents which are on the same folder level or beneath the folder where the filter has been applied - as the same works for Documents and Media.
The filter lists all the Web Contents, regardless in which (sub)folder the filter was applied.
Tested also with 'Recent' and 'Mine' filters.