Affects Version/s: 18.104.22.168 SP3
Fix Version/s: None
- Select "Global" as site scope;
- Go into Site Administration -> Categorization -> Tags;
- Create one or more tags;
- Do the same thing with a different site scope (e.g. Liferay);
- Go to Control Panel -> Commerce -> Products;
- Click the plus button and select "Simple";
- Input a Name (NOTE: If the catalog field is empty, please execute a full reindex before publishing and then repeat from step 5);
- Go into the Categorization tab;
- Click "Select"
As we provide groupIds to the taglib, ONLY the Global's tags are shown.
Current site's tags are shown. The tag selector does not filter per the groupIds we give to the taglib, yet it filters only per current site (See the attachment)