As a Forms admin, I want to have the Form action buttons in the upper toolbar, so that I can easily find and take actions in my Form builder.
The Form builder went through some UI improvements this version, including a new UX to create and manage pages. With that, the Form Builder became more vertical, with more scroll. When this happened, some actions (publish, save and preview) became hard to find, once the user would have to scroll down the entire page to find and use it. This story aims to solve this problem by moving and unifying all Form's actions in the upper toolbar of the screen.
Given a user in the Form Builder of Forms Portlet,
when the user looks at the upper toolbar,
then the user should be able to find and use all action button related to the Form Save, Publish, Share and Preview.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable).