Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Workflow > Metrics
Current issue: When editing a SLA and the workflow process structure suffers a modification that could break the SLA, when user try to update the SLA, the page doesn't stop loading.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics
- Select one process
- Go to SLA Settings
- Edit an existing SLA
- Open a new tab on browser and go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder
- Select the respective process related to the SLA
- Modify a state that could break the SLA
- Return to the previous tab and click on Update button
Actual result: The page doesn't stop loading.
Expected result: The state of unexpected error should be displayed.
master DXP: a5e0ccfeffbd11fba61f4cd579a12fb8b1058f5d
Updated on: Mon Feb 10 23:27:03 2020 -0800