This story will create a new framework that will execute those scheduled jobs which apply to every instance in every DB Partition. This framework will take into account those global and object jobs to be executed only once. The whole information is included here:
Other listeners analyzed which don't need to be covered by this framework are:
- ModelListeners: they are already executed by object in the proper DB partition.
- PortalInstanceLifecycleListener: they are already executed by instance in the proper DB partition.
Steps to test it:
- Enable data partition, properties:
- Startup the server with MySQL
- Create a new instance (company)
- Create a web content in that instance with a future display date and add it to one public page
- Create another web content in the default instance with a future display date and add it to one public page
As a guest, you can't see both articles. When that date has passed, check that both web contents are published and you can see them (it can take up to 10 minutes)