Current issue: When the user tries to bulk reassign tasks after opening the modal twice, the error Cannot read property 'id' of undefined is thrown to the user.
Steps to reproduce:
- Associate Single Approver with blogs entry
- Create 10 blog instances
- Create at least 1 new user with Administrator Role
- Go to Single Approver metrics > All Items
- Select all tasks to be reassigned and open the reassign modal
- Close the reassign modal
- Open the reassign modal again and try to reassign the tasks
Actual result: Error Cannot read property 'id' of undefined is thrown to the user.
Expected result: the user should not see any error.
master DXP: 3f4502ca3f108494b444c1d82598dbe5b8e34bda
Updated on: Tue Feb 11 23:13:19 2020 -0800