Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
After performing an action from a display template page, the redirection is not correctly carried out.
The query param string 'redirect' present when you are in the display template page is ignored.
An example of a set of steps to reproduce is by placing a form in a display template page, and submitting it:
- Add a new simple form.
- Add a new display page template "dpt": include the form widget on it and select the recently created form to display.
- Add a new web content, "wc": set as its display page template the one created in 2.
- Add a new widget page, 'test', and include an Asset Publisher on it.
- Click on "wc", listed in the Asset Publisher. It redirects you to "dpt". Check the redirect parameter in the URL, for example: http://localhost:8080/web/guest/w/wc?redirect=%2Fweb%2Fguest%2Ftest
- Fill and submit the form of "dpt".
Expected result: after submitting the form, it redirects you to /web/guest/test, as indicated in the parameter.
Current result: after submitting the form, you are redirected to the display template page, that now looks empty.
: the same happens if for example you place a Blogs Portlet in the dpt: if you try to create a new entry or subscribe to them, you are forwarded then to the wrong page.