Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Notifications
Steps to Reproduce
- Create and deploy a UserNotificationDeliveryType which has modifiable = false and defaultValue = true
- Login to the portal
- Click the user icon (top right) > select Notifications from the drop-down.
- Hover over the Notifications portlet > click the dropdown on the portlet header > click Configuration.
- Expand the 'Message Boards' accordion.
- Note that the delivery type (Email) is disabled from user changes, and is turned On (Yes).
- Click Save button at the bottom of the Configuration.
The initial configuration stays intact post-save action
The configuration is still disabled but the value changes from 'Yes' to 'No'