Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP4, Master
- Once a rule is added to a form, you cannot modify the title of a paragraph field.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new form (Site > Content & Data > Forms)
- Add 3 fields: Text, Date, and Paragraph (using the `+` in top right, drag and drop these into the form)
- Verify that you can modify 'Title' and 'Body Text' in Paragraph
- Add a rule ('Rules' tab at the top > `+`)
- Set the condition to "If Text Contains Value yes", "Do Show Date" (Rule can be anything).
- Save rule and go back to the 'Form tab'
- Add another Paragraph field and try to modify the title
- Can modify title of paragraph
- Cannot modify title of paragraph and many console errors occur on each letter type. This happens with both Title and Body Text in paragraph.
Note: This also happens with many other field types.