Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay
- Create a new Site
- Create a new Public page in that new site
- Export that page into a LAR file
- Go now to the main site
- Enable Staging with Page Versioning for Public Pages
- Go to Publishing -> Import and import the LAR you previously generated
- Within Site Administration for Staging site go to Public Pages
You can see the recently imported page within the Main Variant.
You can't see it.
The page has been correctly imported and you can see in Navigation Menu portlet, for example.
The reason why is not shown in Miller Columns is because the layout revision is in status 6, incomplete.