Status: Ready for Development
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As an Form Admin, I want to copy the responses charts of my Form to my clipboard, so that I can paste in external documents and/or slides.
One of the main purposes for a Form is to make Surveys and that's one of the main gaps that Liferay Forms has. During the product's life, we saw many users deciding to use Google Forms or some other Form Tool instead of Liferay Forms because they needed a Form answers summary report and didn't have one. Now we are trying to fix that by providing a brand new Answers Reports capability in Liferay Forms.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to copy the chart of cards in the reports and paste as image in external documents, slides or softwares.
1- Given a user in the report of a Form,
when the user clicks in the "Copy" button in the cards' corner,
then that system should copy the chart (or list) of the card to the user's clipboard.
- If the card content is a chart, it should be copied as a image to the user's clipboard;
- If the card content is a list of values, it should be copied as text to the user's clipboard.
2- Given that a user has successfully reached the scenario of the Acceptance Criteria 1,
when a user immediately pastes the content copied in the clipboard to a slide or document,
then the chart's image (or text) copied should be successfully pasted in the slide or document.
- Similar to how it happens in Google Forms "copy to clipboard" feature.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)