Status: In Design Review
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As an Form Admin, I want to allow submitters (and guests) to see the responses summary of my Form
In this Story's scope, users should be able to:
- Configure the Form to allow submitters to see the summary result after they finish filling a Form;
- Make the summary of the Form available when a user finishes filling the Form.
Given that a Form Admin created a Form in Liferay,
when the Form Admin accesses the settings of a Form,
then the Form Admin should have an option to allow submitters to see the report of the Form after his submission.
Given that a user has turned on the option to guests see the report of the Form after the submission in a Form,
When a user fills and submits a new entry in the Form,
then the system should provide a link to allow the submitter to see the report of answer of the Form.
- If enabled, this should work even for guests users.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)