Main requirements tested:
- Given a repository with web content disabled, when a user is creating a content set in the repository and wants to select the type of content to list then only documents (with all the document types structures) are listed
- Add an Asset Library
- Go to Content Sets to add a manual and a dynamic content set
- Go to the DM to add a type and add doc by the type
- Go to the asset library setting to disable WC
- Go into the manual content set> Click "Select"
- Assert that the asset type with: basic doc, Google Drive shortcut, DM folder and custom type appear as selections
- Go into the dynamic content set> Click the dropdown list under the "Asset Entry Type"
- Assert that the asset type with: document and DM folder appear as selections